Memorial Day Weekend!

This weekend is about honoring the people who sacrificed their lives in military service over the years. First, check out one of these five ways to commemorate Memorial Day. Then light up the barbeque and kick off your shoes for this unofficial official kick-off to summer.  

Five Ways To Commemorate Memorial Day

  1. Attend A Ceremony.
  2. Decorate with Flags.
  3. Thank a Veteran for their service. 
  4. Take part in our National Moment of Remembrance.
  5. Buy A Poppy.
Make this summer your Comeback Tour.

After the festivities have ebbed, it’s time to get back into the swing of things. Right? Have you thought about your summer marketing plans? 

While you may think that we only dabble in fine art printing, art shows, and high fives, we have dipped more than a toe into the waters of commercial printing. Hopes are high for this “Summer of Renormalization”. We can assist with getting your business at the forefront of new and returning clients. 

Do you have sales promotions planned for the upcoming summer holiday weekends? Stand out by sending personalized postcards, coupons, or promos. Forge a new path with a business rebrand. The world is your oyster and we are here to help you shuck it! 

Papers with a Purpose.

We offer a line of papers manufactured from 90% sugarcane stalks after they are crushed to extract their juice to make sugar. This sustainable and renewable resource, also known as Bagasse, has traditionally been burned or placed in a landfill. The other 10% is a combination of hemp and linens leftover from the textile industry, also always bound for the landfill. These papers are recyclable, biodegradable, acid-free, and elemental chlorine-free.  

Another game-changer is 100% pure cotton paper. This textile is versatile and timeless. This beautiful selection is usable on a multitude of printers and has the option of coming with matching envelopes. It also is used for label stock. The pressure-sensitive, sticky back label paper is wet strength treated to be used as mailing labels. It can also be used as labels for spirits, wine, craft beer, and specialty foods. It is tree-free, acid-free, recyclable, biodegradable, and elemental chlorine-free.  

Plantable papers are paper pulp pressed with flower or herb seeds. The lovely texture is a beautiful background option for invites, flyers, postcards, and coupons. Anything you might consider to be promotional collateral doesn’t have to be detrimental to the environment. 

How to use your newfound (or not so new) knowledge.

The bottom line for any seasonal marketing: think about what products and services are relevant for that period. If you offer certain things people are looking for in the spring and summer, highlight them around the time that people will begin shopping for them. If you do not have seasonal or holiday-specific items, change your advertising strategy so you address the reasons why your products or services are great for that time of year. 

Set your marketing plan. What products or services can you highlight for the upcoming summer and spring holidays? For example, people are heading back to the office. After getting to spend a bit of time with their family and working on their house, they will want to keep it that way! Landscaping and housekeeping services might be a great sell.  

Discuss your options with us. We love to help figure out your needs and fit a paper and print option that’s perfect for you.